In today’s blog post, we will be discussing Organizational Structures in the era of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence with our CEO, Carlos Mendez. We will review what is working and what is not working in the Big Data and AI space. Not only addressing the technology progress, but also the organizational and management lessons learned, and will present what works and what does not.
What we will cover:
- Organizational structures that are actually working nowadays.
- Issues and bottlenecks with the current structures found across companies.
- What’s a good organizational strategy?
- What structure works best based on the company size.
- Why data projects fail and how to avoid failing at them.
Share your thoughts with us on Twitter.